We seek an experienced Clinical Analyst able to advise, train, and assist faculty and staff in the use of division/department and institutional database applications, analytical tools, and reporting software.
• Supports day-to-day operations and ongoing system applications.
• Applies clinical research knowledge and participates in the design, development, implementation, validation, and maintenance of new and existing
division and/or departmental databases.
• Maintains awareness and understanding of technological advances, clinical and research processes, and clinical issues.
• Actively participate in an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the department or area managed to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and service excellence
• Participate in the development of education materials and training activities.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Three years of experience in clinical research, clinical trials, nursing, or a medical or scientific background required, including one year of
experience in clinical database/system applications support and/or development.
• Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Experience with materials management preferred
• Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership and responsibility
• Detail oriented, meticulous, and thorough
• Hospital and/or EMR experience.
• RN’s welcomed.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.