We are seeking Customer Service candidates to fill full and part time positions for the overnight and weekend shifts.
• Reports to Technical Support Manager
• Communicate client needs and project status.
• Open all cases, assist with project needs and assists with the scheduling of staff for project guidelines for large projects.
• Hardware – coordinates installation.
• Software – coordinates installation.
• Assistance to the Project Managers and Field Technicians.
• Communicate daily with Managers and Technicians to ensure customer needs are being handled.
• Review pending issues required for the following week and close cases.
• File all technical layouts and maintain network documentation and records.
• Quality Assurance – call clients after every case is closed to ensure that they are satisfied with the service.
• The employee must be accurate, friendly, and organized.
• Record all responses to the “Customer Satisfaction Survey” into the CRM database when applicable.
• Provide purchasing department with installation confirmations
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
• Excellent customer service experience, and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to self manage
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly self motivated and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.