The Director of Information Technology coordinates all operational aspects of the IT Department. Provides leadership in planning and managing all computer related services and production support, systems and database administration, network operations, desktop support and customer service in the hospital. Ensures systems performance and service level requirements are met. Manages IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands. Implements IT continuous improvement programs driven by metrics, within enterprise guidelines. Leads IT assets management team to ensure asset's full lifetime cycle value is achieved. Manages strategic relationships with key IT product and services providers. Provides in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Must have current management level experience in an Acute Care Hospital IT Department.
• Strong technical management experience required.
• Must have financial management skills including experience with administrating an IT budget.
• Strong information technology background including familiarity with the latest technologies and trends.
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to make decisions for the organization based on higher degree of technical complexity.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.