NITHealth is looking to employ a business-savvy and creative professional for the position of CIO at a major, well respected hospital. This is a phenomenal leadership opportunity for a seasoned IT professional with extensive management/directorial experience in a healthcare setting to take on a high visible position of influence! Help shape the future of this progressive facility's IT department and advance your career by forwarding your resume for immediate consideration!
As the CIO for this premier hospital, you will be responsible for the entire information technology and telecommunications functions of the organization. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of current healthcare requirements and trends, as well as strong strategic thinking abilities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing IT processes including: system applications, training, systems maintenance and recovery, back-up, security, new system implementations and interfaces
- Acting as HIPPA Compliance officer for the organization
- Overseeing technical aspects of the organization's website
- Oversight of various applications including electronic medical record; general ledger, accounts payable and, purchasing system; billings systems for nursing home, homecare, and adult day care programs; fundraising system; laboratory system; and time and attendance system
- Interacting with internal and external management including department heads, vendors, and their teams
- Supervising and actively participating in project-based work
- Liaising with other healthcare organizations in building the Health Information Exchange Network
- Requires prior healthcare a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree in Health/Hospital Administration, Public Health, or Business Administration, or related field is highly desirable.
- 10+ years of experience serving
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree in Health/Hospital Administration, Public Health, or Business Administration, or related field is highly desirable.
- 10+ years of experience serving as a Director of IT in a healthcare organization / hospital or significant related experience
- Solid managerial skills and experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional certification, desired
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401k Plan
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.