We are looking for an Integration interfacing HL7 Engineer who is responsible for system integration coordination and administration of integrated systems, modules and integration applications.
• Develop and maintain system interfaces.
• Heavy focus on HL7 integration supporting back-end processes for financial and clinical applications and reporting.
• Work with end-users and project teams to analyze and document data and workflow processes. Good data analysis, communication, troubleshooting and writing skills are required.
• Assist with maintenance of integration infrastructure including routine support, upgrades, problem diagnosis and performance tuning.
• Bachelor of Computer Science, Business Administration or related four-year degree and five years of solid related project and software experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• This position requires at least three years of experience developing HL7 interfaces on industry standard integration engine, three years experience with SQL in a Microsoft or Oracle environment, and three years experience working with clinicians in a hospital environment.
• Preference given to candidates with Cloverleaf , Ensemble, eGate, Cache, Unix, Linux, TCL, Java, and SQL expertise.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.