As part of our Information Technology team you will be responsible for designing,
implementing and supporting all LIS applications throughout the lab department of the hospital. This includes the support of clinical applications in Laboratory (including Pathology), while also troubleshooting problems, providing technical expertise and supporting the user department as requested by both users and vendors alike.
• A least 3 years of recent Laboratory experience
• An Associate's degree in Health Science, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial Technology, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited institution.
• A Bachelor's degree and experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
• Hospital experience.
• Organizational and planning skills, including the ability to adapt to frequent
interruptions, prioritize tasks, maintain performance under pressure, and anticipate
the needs of others, are a must.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.