We are looking for a PACS Administrator who will be responsible for the administration, implementation and management of all Information Technology Systems pertaining to the hospital, including, but not limited to, PACS.
• Responsible for the operational administration and network management of all PACS servers and workstations.
• Performs PACS’s Administrator s duties including but not limited to manual editing of master data files in PACS,
• Performs routine backup of critical system data, training of technologists in proper use of QA workstations.
• Perform manual correction of system data entry errors, troubleshoots system and connectivity issues.
• Assists Radiologists with configuration of diagnostic workstation personal hanging protocols and other issues as required.
• Maintains server/workstation hardware and software performs as expected.
• Responsible for assignment of system users rights including user additions and deletions.
• Strives to maintain system use and configuration meets all applicable HIPPA standards.
• Works closely with Radiology, Admitting, and Medical Records staff and management to revise or develop improved workflow processes and ensure data accuracy with regards to PACS.
• Hospital experience preferred.
• Three years of combined experience in systems maintenance, analysis and implementation required.
• Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership and responsibility
• Detail oriented, meticulous, and thorough
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Sound decision making
• Organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to work in a very fast paced, energized environment
• Views technology as a passion and not just a job
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.