• Responsible for the development, implementation, support and maintenance of medication and pharmacy related components
• Interact closely with the Information Technology (IT) team to maximize functionality and patient safety of clinical systems.
• Coordinates and supports implementation, upgrades and training on all Pharmacy related technology platforms.
• Developing a testing plan and validation of all programs related to medication management and pharmacy prior to implementation.
• Ensure all programs related to Medication distribution and safety are up to date and functioning properly.
• Responsible for the assessment, development, implementation and maintenance of the computerized pharmacy system.
• Support and optimize pharmacy related technology.
• Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with the IT staff to ensure positive communications and outcomes in all areas.
• Coordinates problem resolution with IT team.
• Provides expertise and guidance to IT staff in the management of pharmacy and medication use database, master files and tables.
• Maintain clinical information integrity in all relevant systems.
• Drafts and recommends changes to departmental policies and procedures in areas of responsibility and promotes compliance with these policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Prior hospital experience preferred.
• Minimum 3 years clinical and/or technical experience in a hospital setting. IS experience preferred.
• -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• -Knowledge of Microsoft Office® Suite including Word®, Excel®, and Outlook preferred
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.