• Analysis of user needs and requirements and ability to change work files
• Provide day to day support for registration system
• Identify, resolve and test errors and problems
• Troubleshoot clinical application and usage issues
• Workflow analysis and identification of procedural changes
• Test new procedures, upgrades, interfaces and other system modifications
• 2-3 years related IT experience and patient access, registration, patient accounting, or revenue cycle or equivalent educational course work.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, coding and/or revenue cycles a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and prefer experience with McKesson software.
• Prior hospital experience.
Position Location: Northern New Jersey / New York City
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k Plan
• Profit sharing
• Life insurance options
Join us in an environment which fosters professional growth and development.
Please attach your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.