The performance of a network infrastructure depends not only on the quality of its components, but also on the quality of the cabling installation. Each of our network infrastructures is installed and tested by trained quality assurance engineers and technicians.
A properly installed cable network should function efficiently. Network Infrastructure Technologies Health's project plans are designed and managed using time lines and the best infrastructure for the client’s needs. From onsite mapping to deployment, we are your partner.
Every detail of the cable installation is documented and labeled to TIA/EIA 606 Standards. Our certified engineers and technicians will provide you with an AutoCAD or Visio 2000 floor plan after the completion of each project.
We Supply and Guarantee the Following Services:
- Data and voice cable installations Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 (fire code approved)
- New construction projects or existing office
- Communication room installation
- Backbone installation: light boxes, backbone lines, wire management, fiber patch cords, inner-duct tubing
- Fiber optic cable installation
- Patch panel installation
- Re-termination of existing data Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 patch panels
- Office equipment relocation services for modular furniture or open space office equipment rack
- Network hub and switch installations
- Complete equipment racking system including ladder racks wire managers server shelves category 5, 5e and 6, 7, RJ 45 data jack installation surface mount and flush wall plates
Network Infrastructure Technologies Health is ready to manage your technology infrastructure development.
To find out more click here.